We first spoke with Chris in 2019 and knew that this singer/song writer with his unique style and his soulful spirit would continue to move us with stories of the heart.
Co-written with Stefanie Joyce, the release of “Used To This” follows a series of successful releases from Chris over the past couple of years amounting to well over half a million streams on Spotify.
“When I came up with the melody and title for “Used To This” late last year, I immediately knew this was a song I was going to release. There was a vibe and melodic hook that I had been trying to capture in a song quite for some time now. Lyrically the song for me is about starting over. It’s about realizing that maybe you’ve been a little guarded and scared to open yourself up enough to fall for someone new and how liberating it can feel when you decide to do just that.”
READ MORE ,THE ARTQUENCH INTERVIEW
HERE IS MORE MUSIC FROM CHRIS
Chris Moreno is a Nashville recording artist, who in just a short period of time has been making waves as an up and coming artist to watch. Known for having an extremely loyal fan base which started in Boston and is quickly expanding to the rest of the world through relentless touring and an engaged online presence, he performs both acoustic and with his full band, and clocked in over 150 shows in 2019 alone. He was nominated for Best Country Artist two years in a row by the New England & Boston Music Awards, as well as best songwriter, and best song (Before You). Chris’s latest single “Where I’ve Been”, released in April 2020, was featured on one of Spotify’s officially curated playlists and the song has received high praise from press outlets all over the world. His music has been streamed over a half million times and he has over 10,000 monthly listeners on Spotify.
Chris’s honest sound and sincere delivery connects with fans on a personal level and its core, Moreno’s music is a genuine reflection of his real life experiences and down-to-earth personality. As one reviewer put it, his songs “draw in the listener as if a deep secret or universal truth is about to be revealed.” Moreno’s music mixes elements of a modern country sound with a noticeable Pop/Rock edge, and he brazenly wears the alternative rock influences of the 90’s and 2000’s on his sleeve. The result is a unique sound that feels both fresh and familiar at the same time. Chris continues to tour and put out a steady stream of music and has worked with Nashville producers Jonathan Roye (Kelsea Ballerini) and Justin Wantz.
- Over 10,000 monthly Spotify listeners and over half a million total streams
- Has performed over 500 shows in over 20 different states.
- Has opened up for The All American Rejects, Ryan Cabrera, Matt Stell & others.
- Frequently performs in major markets like Boston, New York, Chicago, Charlotte & others.
- Nominated for New England & Boston Music Awards “Country Act of the Year” and “song of the year”
- Has received press from all over the globe and was featured as the front cover artist for Ion Indie Magazine
- Has an extremely engaged fan base and over 20,000 total followers on social media
- Has sold out 200+ capacity venues in his home state of MA.