Ready to watch a classic movie while staying safe and cozy in your car? Join us for the SFC: Drive-In at Santa Monica Airport!
TONIGHT’S FEATURE ” TOY STORY! “
Please take note of the door and movie start times, as this screening is part of a double-feature. Tickets are only valid for the screening purchased.
Interested in seeing both screenings? Get your tickets HERE.
Launched in 2012, Street Food Cinema is more than just an outdoor movie. It’s an experience. Bringing together the best in pop culture films, gourmet street food and progressive new music, Street Food Cinema reinvents the traditional movie going experience – al fresco style. Every element is carefully curated to develop the unique atmosphere that makes audiences want to come back again and again.
In June 2020, Street Food Cinema transitioned into SFC Drive-in, which was an immediate hit. The SFC team immediately adapted all event aspects into a socially distanced format.
A group of intergalactic criminals must pull together to stop a fanatical warrior with plans to purge the universe.
FEBRUARY 27, 2021
CLICK HERE to see the full schedule of up-coming films.
COVID-19 UPDATE: ALL OCCUPANTS OF EACH CAR ARE REQUIRED TO BE MEMBERS OF THE SAME HOUSEHOLD
- Car Entry and General Admission Ticket Required to enter. Each person in the car must have a General Admission ticket.
- All attendees must wear masks when interacting with staff and when outside of the vehicle to go to the restroom or pickup food.
- Guests must remain in vehicles at all times unless going to restrooms or picking up food.
- Cars must park 6 feet apart from each other. Parking attendants will assist. Please provide ample time for custom parking.
- SFC Staff are required to wear masks to ensure your safety.
- Restrooms are available for public use.
- Dogs are not recommended due to government restrictions.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
*Please check this website for updates before the event as County health guidelines may change.