Dare to Fair Old-School Style!
This year we want to invite you to go back in time with us, to a world of blue ribbon contests and black & white photos. Let the nostalgia flow! Check out our awesome TV commercial with music from LA’s own Ozomatli. Get ready to go!
Here are some ways you can Dare to Fair, old-school style:
Make friends with a goat in the petting zoo!
- Win a blue ribbon — enter the bubble-gum blowing contest
- Take a selfie with Thummer
- Buy a handmade gift
- Eat a funnel cake or roasted corn on a stick
- Experience California history at the Garden Railroad
- Ride the Tilt-a-Whirl
- Play a midway game, win a stuffed prize
- Take a black & white picture in the photo booth
- Learn to knit or crochet at DIY
Post a picture of yourself on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram doing your dare with the caption #LACountyFairDare and you might be our next winner!
Don’t Miss All the Great Music!
Party with us during 16 nights of live music entertainment at the LA County Fair. From Hunter Hayes to Charlie Wilson, Fifth Harmony to Juanes, Chicago to Ramon Ayala – we have it all!
Submissions are Open to be included in the 2017 issue of
ArtQuench Magazine “Best International Creatives”