Art Quench Gallery International Juried “Color” Art Competition deadline April 30, 2013
By entering Art Quench Gallery’s International Juried “Color” Art Competition,
you are not only exposing your work but are entering for a chance to have your work published in one of the best on-line Art magazines that exist today.
By entering the competition early you can take full advantage of having your work shown on the gallery site all month long. Artists who enter also have the opportunity to sell their work through the gallery.
Artists are also given the chance to be placed on the website on the Special Recognition page. These artists are welcome to sell their work entered in the competition through the gallery. This is another great way to expose their work.
One winner will be chosen and receive one year of representation with www.ArtQuenchGallery.com
- An artist portfolio page displaying up to 25 pieces of the artists work.
- Artists photo along with their bio/statement.
- The ability to sell their work to art lovers around the world with a click of a button through the gallery.
- Promotion of artwork through publication in both;
www.ArtQuenchMagazine.com and www.OnPurposeMagazine.com ,
our extensive social media outlets and many other media forums.
Special Recognition Awards
- Certain artwork will be chosen to be awarded with special recognition. This work will be placed on our “Special Recognition” page, listed under “Past Competitions” on the AQG website.
- These artists will be able to sell their work through the gallery and share their website and/or e-mail along with their images.
As you know, publication and representation are key to a great resume.
When building your resume, a special recognition award is another great accomplishment to add to your list. To view past special award winners visit http://www.artquenchgallery.com/pastContests.php
thanks – I have posted on Facebook and Twitter….I am excited about the outcome