Return to a Land of Magic
A phased reopening of the Disneyland Resort has begun! Learn what you can expect during your next visit—and be sure to check back here as information is updated often.
Welcoming You Back to the Disneyland Resort
We are pleased to announce our plans for a phased reopening of the Disneyland Resort.
Now Open – Downtown Disney District
A Hippity Hoppity Good Time
How to Join in on the Fun
- Pick up your game board and stickers for $7.99 plus tax at select merchandise locations, including World of Disney®, Disney’s Pin Traders, Disney Home, The Disney Dress Shop or the newly reopened WonderGround Gallery.
- Have fun hunting for hidden “eggs” themed to Disney characters and placing the corresponding stickers on your game board.
- Whether you choose to hunt for eggs or not, return your game board to a redemption location—World of Disney® or Disney’s Pin Traders—for an eggs-citing surprise—one of 6 collectible eggs.
Purchasing limits will apply, and game boards available while supplies last. Limit of 10 game boards per person. One surprise per game board. Game board redemption valid through April 18, 2021. The experience is subject to restrictions and may change or be cancelled without notice.
- Now Open – Downtown Disney District
- April 30, 2021 – Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park
- April 29, 2021 – Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- The Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel will reopen at a later date
Given theme park capacity will be significantly limited to comply with governmental requirements and promote physical distancing, we will manage attendance through a new theme park reservation system that will require all Guests to obtain a reservation for park entry in advance. To enter a park, both a park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date will be required for Guests ages 3 and up. Theme park reservations will be limited and subject to availability. Until further notice, only California residents may visit the parks, in line with current state guidelines.
As we prepare for this phased reopening, we’ve made some updates based on guidance from health authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies.
While it may be a bit different from the last time you visited, together we can find new ways to create magical moments together—and memories to treasure forever.
Be Inspired and GetArtQuenched!
Be Sure and Follow Us on