Don’t miss the frightful fun!
This is no trick! Tickets to Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party* are disappearing quickly. Have you summoned yours yet?
On select nights in October at Disney California Adventure® Park, you can enjoy delights you’ll only experience at this party, like themed treat trails, the DescenDance Party and Villainous!, a new haunted World of Color show.
A Costume Party with a Story, Dancing and Sweet Treats!
Join Mickey Mouse and pals for a costume party where trick-or-treaters laugh, dance, enjoy a spooky-but-fun story and take home a special treat!
Mickey and Minnie Mouse love dressing up and celebrating Halloween with their Friends, especially when Goofy and Donald Duck drop by. Things get pretty crazy when their pal Parker really gets into his “mad scientist” costume and brews up a potion! Soon everyone’s running from bats, spiders and ghosts—oh my!
Head to the Disney Theater in Hollywood Land for this all-new, music-filled show, featuring 2 original Halloween songs, colorful video projections, spooky special effects, bubbles, surprises and lots of family-friendly, interactive fun.
Who’s ready for tricks and treats?
Know Before You Go
Mickey’s Trick & Treat is only available to Guests attending Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party, taking place on select nights from September 17 to October 31, 2019 at Disney California Adventure Park. A separate admission ticket is required for this special after-hours party event.
Dance On as the Isle of the Lost Dance Crew Throws Down!
With the Villains busy roaming Oogie Boogie’s Bash, who’s looking after their kids? Venturing into the Backlot area of Hollywood Land, you’ll find so many ways to be wicked in the midst of a pulsing party inspired by the popular Villain Kids who star in the Descendants films on Disney Channel.
As the DescenDANCE begins, a spell is cast, summoning the Greatest Dance Crew from the Isle of the Lost to throw down and lead everyone in some wicked moves set to some of the biggest hit songs from the films.
Villainous! Visions Over Paradise Bay
Villainous!, an all-new World of Color show on Paradise Bay, is a nighttime spectacular exclusive to Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party. You’ll be spellbound as fountains sweep across the water in an electrifying display of lights, lasers, projections and special effects.
Oogie Boogie is your magical host, guiding you through this enthralling tale about 9-year-old Shelley Marie, who is torn between dressing up for Halloween as a princess or a dragon—and being a little villainous.
Shelley Marie wonders if she has what it takes to be as strong and unique as some of her favorite, infamous Villains from Disney movies. Stepping through the Magic Mirror, she encounters the Queen, Ursula, Dr. Facilier, Hades, Jafar, Maleficent and a society of other scoundrels—before making her ultimate choice.
This twisted tale carries both you and Shelley on an unforgettable journey, exploring the villainous side of Disney. Shelley even discovers a connection with her mother that she had never imagined! Like Shelley, we recognize that deep down, there is a little villain in all of us.
Bewitching Magic in a Dreamlike Environment
What dark magic awaits in Villains Grove? The Villains have taken root here, turning the forest into a magical grove of light and sound with mystical sights and sounds.
* This awe-inspiring adventure begins the moment you cross through the arched entrance, into a place where twisting vines and roots have been enchanted by the Villains. Make your way through the bewitching mist and fog—to discover unearthly possibilities on your journey:
* Call on your most adventurous spirit to make your way down a candlelit trail, infused with the smell of incense and transported by the sound of chanting voices, only to find yourself in a cathedral of trees, capturing the grandeur of Frollo’s Sanctuary.
* Rounding the bend to Maleficent’s Will, you’ll be spellbound by a waterfall of magical, cascading colors. Ravens cast shadows as they pass overhead, and ominous thorns grow from twisting vines, reminiscent of Maleficent and her reach into the grove’s dark hollows.
* Encounter a garden of twisted roses and flowers that paint themselves crimson before your very eyes—fantastical visions from Wonderland in Queen of Hearts’ Garden.
* Descend out of the garden, into Scar’s Elephant Graveyard where hyenas’ echoing laughter and blasts of sulphur punctuate the night. Join in on the drums for a thundering rumble that reverberates throughout the vast expanse, where the hyenas of The Lion King once roamed.
* Discover Dr. Facilier’s Friends on the Other Side. Summoned by Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog, shadowed hands and colorful spells dance at your feet, guiding you deeper into the darker corners of the grove to witness who knows what voodoo magic?
* You’ll be awestruck by The Queen’s Lightning Forest, bursting into life as a mesmerizing, flashing storm pulses from branch to branch.
* In the Home of the Wisps, stay just ahead of the lightning storm, guided to safety by the grove’s winged caretakers in a magical bastion, enveloped in a seemingly endless sea of light.
* At Dawn, make your getaway just in the nick of time, ushered forward, illuminated by the flickering lanterns toward a brilliant sunrise.