GDCA Gallery Presents November, 2017 exhibition, “PACE”
“PACE” denotes “a rate of activity, progress, growth”.
November 4th – November 30th, 2017
Saturday, November 4th from 6pm -10pm
GDCA Gallery / 727 South Spring Street / Los Angeles, CA 90014 (between 7th & 8th Streets)
“PACE” – a rate of activity, progress & growth.
– Ty Joseph creates mixed media paintings in the spirit of pop-art, combining reductive yet recognizable objects, shapes and sometimes iconic portraits with his signature geometric deconstruction.
– Suzanne Budd is a classic abstract expressionist bringing her rich, buttery brushstrokes to a vibrant color palette, sounding one last echo of summer as we move into fall.
– Held over by popular demand: Andrew Eyler’s mystical landscape photography, inspired by Jung-ian psychology archetypes and the concept of “Collective Unconscious”.
– Richard Reiner’s paintings embody a bold romanticism scarce in this current art vernacular, his classical land- and seascapes are rife with emotion, as he often moves into a dreamlike realm through interpretative color choices.
– Christina Ilene Thomas similarly takes etherial dreamscapes into complete abstraction. While you may not see the landscapes and hidden forms and figures, you most definitely feel them.
SUBSCRIBE to The ArtQuench newsletter
to receive contest updates and special invitations!
Follow Us on Instagram @ArtQuench