Art Quench Gallery “Self Discovery“ International Juried Art Competition
DEADLINE … JUNE 30.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to expose your work to the world.
Photograph titled “Robotic Thought” by Stacia Gates
Art Quench Magazine is looking for the next great artist to publish!
By entering Art Quench Gallery’s International Juried “Self Discovery” Art Competition,
You are not only exposing your work but are entering for a chance to have your work published in one of the best on-line Art magazines that exist today.
By entering the competition early you can take full advantage of having your work shown on the gallery site all month long. Artists who enter also have the opportunity to sell their work through the gallery.
Artists are also given the chance to be placed on the website on the Special Recognition page. These artists are welcome to sell their work entered in the competition through the gallery. This is another great way to expose their work.
One winner will be chosen and receive one year of representation with www.ArtQuenchGallery.com
- An artist portfolio page displaying up to 25 pieces of the artists work.
- Artists photo along with their bio/statement.
- The ability to sell their work to art lovers around the world with a click of a button through the gallery.
- Promotion of artwork through publication in both;
our extensive social media outlets and many other media forums.
Special Recognition Awards
- Certain artwork will be chosen to be awarded with special recognition. This work will be placed on our “Special Recognition” page, listed under “Past Competitions” on the AQG website.
- These artists will be able to sell their work through the gallery and share their website and/or e-mail along with their images.
As you know, publication and representation are key to a great resume.
When building your resume, a special recognition award is another great accomplishment to add to your list. To view past special award winners visit http://www.artquenchgallery.com/pastContests.php